If you’re looking for “how to import vehicle in UAE”, then you are at the right place! Gulf Freight and Logistics Company LLC. GFreight provides you a complete guide on how to import vehicles in UAE.
Now before initiating the import process, ensure the following documents:
- Original invoice of the vehicle to prove ownership and value.
- Certificate of Origin to validate the origin of the vehicle.
- Your original passport, driving license and visa.
- Original shipping receipt.
- Cash or cheque to pay for the customs fees.
- Collection of the vehicle
- Vehicle Testing
- Registration and Insurance of the Vehicle
- Drive on Road